MA-SP – Sportbike Tyres
|PART #:||TYRE SIZE:||LOAD/SPEED RATING:||TREAD DEPTH (mm)||RADIAL/BIAS|
SPIRAL STEEL BELT
Traditional two-cut breaker provides higher Corner Power (CP) which provides more response but it comes with less stability.
A Spiral Steel Belt (SSB) provides good CP and excellent stability performance.
progressive spiral belt
Progressive Spiral Belt (PSB) is another break through engineering technology for best contact feeling and grip.
optimal profile fea
Optimal Profile FEA shows enlarged cornering contact area giving improved tyre grip.
TESTED: KTM 790 DUKE mileage test. The dual-compound construction in the MA-SP rear tyre improved mileage by +15% and improved grip by +15% compared to the competition.
high dispersive full silica
High Dispersive Full Silica (HDFS)
The latest generation in mixer and material (silica + coupling agent, long-stream polymer) makes an all-new full-silica compound that increases wet grip by 30% and dry grip by 10%.
- Improved tyre stiffness and stability.
- Increased leaning angle performance.
- Enhanced low and high-speed stability.
- Sporty profile.
- Improved wet and dry grip performance.
- Excellent corner exit (high-speed acceleration) feeling and comfort.
- Excellent combination between high grip and great mileage.